My fam damily

My fam damily

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Deco Mesh Christmas Wreath

 I made my first wreath ever yesterday!  I'm so proud of how it turned out!!  It wasn't too hard, but it got really big and fluffy so it took 2 of us to wire the "Merry Christmas" in the middle!
I got all of my supplies at Hobby Lobby.  I got one of the red deco mesh and one roll of the silver.  Then a roll of black ribbon and a roll of glittery red polka dot ribbon.  Then just glued on ornaments and the silver balls and the glittery red balls are attached to a stick so I just stuck them in and hot glued them to secure them on.

The form is just a regular sized wreath.  I used the branches on the wreath to twist and secure the bunches of mesh and also ribbon.  It's kind of hard to explain and I didn't take pics of all the steps, sorry :/

BUT, this lady has a great tutorial!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12BP_cie2Y

I think I should make a fall wreath too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment