My fam damily

My fam damily

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Eli Ryan Keyes

Here he is!!!

I'm way behind on my blog, sorry!  I've been really busy with the little man and the kiddos!

I was induced on August 7th.  6 hours of labor, 5 hours into it I decided to get an epidural.  I never had one with my other 2, but I was having terrible back contractions!  I tried to stick it out, but I'm happy I got the epidural because I didn't feel a thing afterward!  I just wish I had chosen to do it sooner lol ;)

Eli was born at 3:11pm, weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 6oz and 20.5 inches long!  He is a big boy; chubby cheeks, chunky thighs and rockin the milk gut ;)  I love him!!  Absolutely adore him! He is 11 weeks old now and I still just sit and stare at him in awe.  He is so so precious.  I truly am blessed ♥


I had his newborn photos done by Lovely Photography in Minot, ND.  You can check her page out on Facebook!



I could post pics of this little man all day long but these are just a few of my favorites from this photo session :)

No comments:

Post a Comment