Eli's First St. Patty's Day! I found him his ADORABLE tie onesie on etsy.com, you can more great stuff from the seller here: http://www.etsy.com/people/shopantsypants
The kids made some hand print crafts for St. Patrick's Day. I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was super cute :)
I made GREEN shepard's pie, GREEN queso dip and even my glass of wine was GREEN!! The kids got a kick out of it, they made their milk green too :)
For the Shepard's Pie: (found on kraftrecipes.com)
1 lb lean ground beef
2 cups hot mashed potatoes
4 oz. (1/2 of 8oz pkg) cream cheese, cubed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn and green beans), thawed
1 cup beef gravy
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
3. Mix potatoes, cream cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar and garlic until blended.
4. Combine mear, veggies, and gravy; spoon into 9 inch square baking dish.
5. Cover with potato mixture and remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated though.
Makes 6 servings, 410 calories a serving.