My fam damily

My fam damily

Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Smile :)


I found some great inspiring things from this site: http://www.great-inspirational-quotes.com/




"If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep."-Unknown
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else." -Judy Garland
"Even if I don't reach all my goals, I've gone higher than I would have if I hadn't set any." -
Danielle Fotopoulis
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I
can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
"It's not what you do once in awhile, its what you do day in and day out that makes the
difference." -Jenny Craig
"Life is a big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can." -Danny Kaye
"Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain
love is to give it away." -Elbert Hubbard
"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back." -Barbara De Angelis
"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. But you can decided how you're going to live now." -Joan Baez


A Smile
by author unknown

Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu,
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
And someone saw my grin,
What he smiled I realized,
I'd passed it on to him.
I thought about that smile,
The realized its worth,
A single smile, just like mine,
Could travel round the earth.
So, if you feel a smile begin,
Don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick,
And get the world infected.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment