My fam damily

My fam damily

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bedroom


This room is a work in progress.
It's usually the last room I worry about when we move, besides the guest room.
I plan on working on this room tomorrow, I'll make sure to post some updated pics once it's all done :)
The walls are a mint color.  I didn't paint it myself, all the rooms in the house came already painted, and I love it!  But, before we moved our bedroom was black and hot pink.  That doesn't really go well with mint walls lol.
I figured it was time to get away from the hot pink anyway, so I have passed that awesome stuff down to my daughter who wants her room zebra and hot pink.  Perfect!
So I am doing black, gray and mint/light blue.  So far what I have found I'm pretty happy with :)
I love love this bedding!  I found it at target.com!
My bed frame is from Slumberland.

No comments:

Post a Comment