My fam damily

My fam damily

Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween decor outside

I have had a heck of a time with the headstones blowing around, they are just that cheap styrofoam from the store and the stakes do not keep them in the ground very well! I wanted to make my front yard a grave yard but that'll have to wait until next year. I think I'll just make some from wood myself, I'll let you know how that goes ;)
This guy worked out pretty good in the planter I think. The flowers were all dead so now at least there's something in it!
The kids and I still need to carve the pumpkins so for now they are bare. I made the wreath myself :) the bats are just something I found in the craft section but decided to use them to decorate instead :) 

Next year I'll go all out! I've already got lots of ideas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment