My fam damily

My fam damily

Friday, April 2, 2010

Blazing Hot Wing Sauce... Yes Please!

My husband and our friend Paul decided to try and cook dinner out of a cookbook I recently got Bo for his birthday, called The Beer Lover's Cookbook. I found it at Spencer's Gifts in case you are interested. We weren't really sure what to think, but it turned out awesome! So here it is... Enjoy!

1 packet Good Seasons Italian Dressing (powder)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
2 cups Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
6 tablespoons beer

If preparing with chicken wings:

In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, mexing well. The sauce is ready to serve, either over chicken wings or as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders.

To prepare sauce with chicken wings: In a pot, boil the 1 to 2 dozen wings until they float. Place the chicken wings into a baking dish. Pour the Blazing Hot Wing Sauce over the wings. Bake the wings at 350 degress for 45 minutes or until desired crispiness.

This was so good! I should've taken a picture of the end results. I was so proud of them!  And, if you're interested in the cookbook, you can just click the link and get a great deal on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment