My fam damily

My fam damily

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pizza Casserole

My son picked this recipe out and I'm glad he did, it is so yummy!  He says this is one of his favorite things to cook for dinner now!

1 lb hamburger
1 bag egg noodles
2 jars pizza sauce or 1 really big jar
3 cups shredded cheese (it calls for mozzarella but all I had was montaray jack and that worked good too!)
1 pkg pepperonis

1.  Cook hamburger
2.  Boil egg noodles
3.  Spread a light layer of pizza sauce on bottom of casserole dish
4.  Then just layer like lasagna!
-half noodles
-half hamburger
-half pizza sauce
-half cheese
Repeat and then top with pepperonis

5.  Bake at 350 degrees covered for 30 minutes, then uncover and bake another 15 minutes
6.  Cool for 10-15 minutes

You can add whatever else you want that you like on pizza!  I think next time I might try sausage instead of hamburger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment