My fam damily

My fam damily

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Copy Cat Hibachi Ginger Peanut Dressing - YUM!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RMvq9Em38ezRQBwkkWhbh4goyMOH7vTn

I ❤️ the dressing they put on the salad at our local hibachi spot. I found this copycat recipe on Pinterest and I am so happy I did! So delicious!

Ingredients:
• 6T rice vinegar
• 1T fresh ginger, peeled
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 3T vegetable or canola oil
• 1tsp toasted sesame oil (Asian sesame oil) 
• 1/4 C creamy peanut butter
• 3T soy sauce
• 3T honey

Put all Ingredients in your food processor and mix until smooth. 

That’s it! So easy!! I store mine in a mason jar, it didn’t last long so I can’t say for sure how long it’s good for, it was gone by day 3 and still tasted great! This was a hit with my entire family!

No comments:

Post a Comment