My fam damily

My fam damily

Monday, March 3, 2014

Winger's Sticky Fingers Copycat Recipe

After moving away, we are nowhere near a Winger's so when I found this recipe I was really excited!  My husband and I love sticky fingers!  

This picture was borrowed from Sixsistersstuff.com, where I also found this delicious recipe! 

This recipe was easy to make, makes for a great week night dinner!  It is a little spicy though, so you may want to leave a few chicken strips un-sauced if the little ones can't handle the heat!  One thing is the chicken is not as crunchy as they are at Winger's.  Every time I've tried it I just can't master the perfect crunch.  But I'm working on that!

Winger's Sticky Fingers Recipe:
1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken strips (We use Tyson brand)
6 Tbl. Frank's Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce, no other sauce will taste as good)
4 Tbl. water
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
Chicken:
 Prepare the chicken strips as directed on the back of the package.
Sauce:
Heat hot sauce, water and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.
Pour sauce over chicken, and enjoy!  Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
Serves 2-3 people.
I found this recipe & many other delicious recipes on the link provided.  Check them out, their blog is amazing!
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/12/wingers-sticky-fingers-copycat-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment