My fam damily

My fam damily

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween decorations are up!

Well, most of it lol.  I still have spider webs to put up and the outside is not decorated yet.

I just received my console table for the entry way and put it together yesterday and I love it!  It's so fun to finally have areas to decorate for each holiday!  You can get it here: http://www.seventhavenue.com/janikka-console.pro?omSource=SLI& :)


My wall in the dining area is still very bare, I might hang a big spider web there.  But for now I am pretty happy with how this looks!


I have never had a staircase I could decorate, it is so much fun!  Maybe now I'll have a Halloween party!  We used to have one every year and it's been a few years since we have, now we have plenty of room!  Too bad we don't know very many people here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment