My fam damily

My fam damily

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Creamy Crock Pot Chicken

This is delish!  I served this wrapped in tortilla, you could also put it over rice.

For this delicious meal you will need:
3 lbs chicken breast
1 can black beans (rinsed and drained!)
1 package cream cheese (do not use fat free)
1 can rotel original
1 can corn (drained)

It is so easy, just put the chicken in then put everything else on top, cook on low for 6 hours, shred with a fork and dinner is ready!

This makes a LOT!  My family of four each had one stuffed burrito and we all could have easily had another if we wanted.  But we were full after the first lol, it is very filling :)



I know, the crock pot liner doesn't make for very pretty pictures, but it sure does make clean up so easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment