3 poblano peppers, sliced in half and seeds removed
2 ears of corn
1 red bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Juice of 1/2 lime
1/2 of 4oz can jalepenos, or less depending on how much fire you like!
(I used half, it was very spicy and I like spicy. I think 1/4 of the can might be the perfect amount so I will try that next time)
1. Heat grill.
2. Once ready, spray corn with olive oil spray and season with salt & pepper.
3. Place corn and poblanos on grill. Cook on all sides until slightly charred.
4. Meanwhile, add red pepper and cilantro into a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper
5. Remove from grill. Allow corn to cool. Dice peppers and cut kernels off cob.
6. Add corn and poblanos into bowl with other ingredients. Mix well. Add lime juice and taste for season. Adjust with salt and pepper if needed.
7. Serve immediately or chill in fridge.