My fam damily

My fam damily

Monday, March 23, 2015

Grilled corn & Poblano Guacamole

I. Love. Guacamole.

Let me repeat.

I. LOVE. Guacamole.

Ok, now that I have confessed my love, let me tell you I have recently found a delicious recipe for... You guessed it. Guacamole! 💃 


It's hard to get a good pic of guacamole I decided... Just trust me. It's good.

Ok, so here is what you'll need:

3 has avocados
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/4 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 lime, juiced
1 tbsp cilantro 
1 poblano pepper, grilled and diced 
1 corn on cob, grilled until slightly charred and kernels removed

Combine all ingredients into medium bowl. I like my avocado with chunks so I used a potato masher and then mixed it all up with a spoon. 

Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment