My fam damily

My fam damily

Friday, November 8, 2013

Bedroom Update

I'm proud to say I finally got my room 95% done!  I found a lot of the decor at Hobby Lobby, I love that store!!
 I'm really diggin the chevron print these days.  The gray looks so cute with the light blue!
 I LOVE our bedding and I was stoked to find the bird wall art at Hobby Lobby, because it matches perfect! And please, pay no attention to the pink tint on the pillow cases... I dyed my hair red and it bled onto those :/
 I'm still trying to figure out what to do around the bottom of my bed so my tubs aren't visible.  Any ideas?  I might just attempt to make my own bed skirting, I think gray chevron print would go perfect!  I also need to put a picture in that frame on the wall haha.  But I don't have an 8x10 laying around so oh well it'll happen lol.
 I found this at Gordman's and I love it :)  Love the saying
I found that chevron laundry hamper at Walmart!  I still need to get pics in the 2 frames, I have plenty 4x6 just gotta pick out which ones to put in them and I've been busy!  I might put up some curtains I am still not sure.  What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment